Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma MX882 Connectivity Issues

Hello All I have a Canon Pixma MX882 printer at one of my locations that is on a LAN connection.  The printer name from the Test Page says "Canon Mx880 series Printer WS (Copy1).  It us cibbected via LAN and I have the IPv4 details such as IP Address...

MG5522 Network connection problems

I've had my MG5522 for about 3 years now and had it connected wireless for that entire time. I've moved it around the house multiple times and have had it in its current location for the last 9 months. The past few weeks have brought many problems pr...

fox4god by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2922 Connected but wont print

My MG2922 is connected to my router via WiFi, however it will not print.  I held the stop button until the alarm light flashed 15 times to get the configuration page and the important stuff reads as follows: Wireless LAN        EnableConnection      ...

rjthom15 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

need help which updated drivers for mac on mx922

New here, but have used Canon printers for a long time.  Have always had trouble in the setup, so I'm somewhat gun shy.  Earlier today I got a popup that there was a new driver for mx922. I see that there are several drivers all bearing dates in Augu...

ehw by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Disconnect from my old wifi

I recently moved to college and to set up with the wifi here I have to have the IP Address. I printer out the network info and it doesnt tell the IP Address, and it says its still connected to my home wifi. How do I fix this?

MG5420 Not Connecting

It just stopped being connected to the wifi. I have tried 1000 times to reconnect but it keeps giving error messages that make me want to punch the wall. H E L P M E !!!!

blunt007 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless Connection

My printer will not connect to the wifi. When I try, a message appears saying "cannot change the setting. If the device is in use via the LAN, finish it and then change the setting." Can someone tell me what to do? 

PIXMA Serie G3000 Wireless Connection

Hi everyone, I have my PIXMA G3000 installed to a router for 2 PCs connected by RJ45 cable and I want to add a second router connected to the first one and with other 2 PCS, my question is if the printer will work without problem in the network confi...

02a.jpg
Lolandez by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements