Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX-490 WEP Key length Inactive

I have a wireless printer here. The wirelss LAN connection procedure works out OK, apparently. But in fact the computer and printer are not communicating, On the network configuration page print out, it tells me "WEP Key Length inactive". What does t...

CJOHN by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

MG2545S not found on Wifi

Hi All Please help.  I'm desperately trying to connect my mg2545S printer to my wifi network.  I am trying to print via the canon print app but get stuck at regerstration page as the printer is not found.   This is via my andriod phone. Help 

Cuffee20 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MX490 Problems

I am having problems with my printer a message continues to appear to say ink cartridges improperly install. I have removed and replace ink cartridges several times still message appear and unable to print.

ADMIN1 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Pixma MX9020 Connection Problems

I have been using my MX9020 wirelessly for 2 years on Windows 7 and Windows 10, but I am unable to get it to work with Chromebook or Linux Mint. Most important, my wife - she has a chromebook - The printer will register to the Google cloud, but I can...

MB2720 Printer

I am new to this community.  My MB 2700 printer that has been working wirelessly began having problems going offline.  I would reboot my modeum but now that does not work.  Please help. 

jgray by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! This printer could not be detected on the network

Canon MG5750Scenario:Laptop1 prints fine on network. It’s used most often.Laptop 2 was working last December, but could not print on network a few days ago when tried. Uninstalled drivers and programmes, cleaned registry (Ccleaner), downloaded driver...

robit by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements