cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS6320, Installing IJ Network Scanner Selector EX2

cwilliams1020
Contributor

When I tried to open my IJ Scan Utility on my PIXMA  TS6320, I got the message that the Network Scanner EX2 could not be found, along with error 3,208,0. I know that both EX2 and the IJ scanner are installed on my computer, but when I open EX2, it recognizes no scanner at all. I've followed every troubleshooting guide and instruction in Support and cannot manage to reinstall EX2. I downloaded the MP drivers (I think...tried to, anyway). I've been using this IJ scanner on this printer connected to this computer for years. Now this. I hope someone can help. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Tiffany

Hi cwilliams1020!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS and which version). How are you connecting? Error messages? Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue. The forum is not intended for immediate support. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE

Thank you!

Thank you, Tiffany. My OS is Windows 10, my browser is Google Chrome and the only error message is as described in my post above. Since posting, however, I went into my settings and uninstalled EX2. I read somewhere that I should reinstall it.  So now, I am trying to figure out how to do that.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements