cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS3522 wireless installation on MacBook Air

lmiller
Contributor

am beyond frustrated with this.  I have MacBook Air Catalina OS 10.16.7.  No matter how many times I try, I cannot get this printer to connect wirelessly.  It will connect via a USB.   Obviously, I need help

6 REPLIES 6

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi lmiller,

To connect your PIXMA TS3522 to your Wi-Fi, please follow the steps in one of the links below:

How to Connect TS3520/TS3522 to Wi-Fi using an Android phone or tablet

How to Connect TS3520/TS3522 to Wi-Fi using an iPhone/iPad

Once your PIXMA TS3522 is connected to your Wi-Fi, you will be able to add it to your MacBook and be able to print and scan wirelessly.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

lmiller
Contributor

still not working

lmiller
Contributor

I am beyond frustrated with this.  I have MacBook Air Catalina OS 10.16.7.  No matter how many times I try, I cannot get this printer to connect wirelessly.  It will connect via a USB.   How can something so simple be so difficult?

Hi lmiller,

To connect your PIXMA TS3522 to your Wi-Fi, please follow the steps in one of the links below:

How to Connect TS3520/TS3522 to Wi-Fi using an Android phone or tablet

How to Connect TS3520/TS3522 to Wi-Fi using an iPhone/iPad

Once your PIXMA TS3522 is connected to your Wi-Fi, you will be able to add it to your MacBook and be able to print and scan wirelessly.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Didn't work.  I can actually see it on the network

nohl
Apprentice

So I've seen this on other wifi printers. It's usually a network that is a higher frequency than the printer's Wi-Fi antenna. I had to set up a 2.4 GHz band network for the printer. Once I linked it to that. Things worked like a breeze.

Announcements