cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR4720 Print and scan app will not work on my Kindle

brianbeaton
Apprentice

On my TR4720 printer the print and scan app will not work on my Kindle. Can you help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi,

The Canon print and scan app is for imageRunner model printers. The PIXMA TR models are not compatible with this app. For more information and compatible printers for the print and scan app, please click HERE

You can check to see if the Canon Print Plugin will detect your printer but please be advised, it does not have a scan feature. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

So we can best assist you, please let us know if you are trying to install the Canon print inkjet selphy app or the Kindle print plugin. 

We look forward to your reply. 

BrianRBeaton
Apprentice

I have Canon Direct Print and Scan App I don't have inkjet selphy. P1040011.JPG

Hi,

The Canon print and scan app is for imageRunner model printers. The PIXMA TR models are not compatible with this app. For more information and compatible printers for the print and scan app, please click HERE

You can check to see if the Canon Print Plugin will detect your printer but please be advised, it does not have a scan feature. 

BrianRBeaton
Apprentice

I don't know how to use the Canon Direct Print and Scan for Mobile app. I want to connect to Canon printer TR4720. These pictures may help.P1040013.JPGP1040011.JPG

Hi, BrianRBeaton!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your mobile device (i.e. Android or iOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am using a Kindle Fire.

I may understand how to use the Canon Direct Print and Scan App if I knew what is the connection code and security code.

Announcements