cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II - All Download Links Are Broken

boarder2k7
Apprentice

Is anyone else having problems with the software or driver downloads?

Everything I try to download is met by the message

The webpage at https://gdlp01.c-wss.com/gds/2/0200004872/06/mig_-win-3_6_4-ea31_2.exe might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

This appears to be the case for all drivers and software.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Just tried and it works OK for me.

Maybe try clearing your browser cache.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Stephen

Hi!

What product do you have? Operating system? A little more info would help a lot. 

I didn't include info because it looks like EVERYTHING is broken so was wondering if anyone else was having the issue.

I happen to be looking for things for the Pixma Pro9000 MKII for Windows 10. All the drivers on that page are broken.

Also when searching for the Canon software directly such as Easy Photo Print or My Image Garden which have their own download pages separate from the printer pages, those also don't work.

The most current software and drivers for the PIXMA Pro9000 Mark II can be found on the Canon USA page here: https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/pixma-pro9000-mark-ii 

This page includes links to the latest versions of Easy Photo Print and My Image Garden. 

That is where I have tried to download things from. Every link leads to the error message in my original post with the difference of file names changing in the error message depending on what is clicked on of course.

We've tested the links, and they all work for us. You may need to try a different browser, like the most current version of Chrome, Safari, or Edge, or make sure you don't have some sort of web filtering or antivirus software preventing you from downloading. You can also try a different device.

Just tried and it works OK for me.

Maybe try clearing your browser cache.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

boarder2k7
Apprentice

Thank you both. Isn't working from my internet connection but a friend's computer was able to download and send them along.

Danny

Hi, boarder2k7!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Announcements