cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MX330 printer

michealnoble
Apprentice

I received a PIXMA MX330 printer as a gift from my pastor. It is used, but he said it still worked, but he was unable to find the disc that it came with. Is there a way to get a replacement disc so I can connect it to my computer? I have tried downloading the drivers that it pulls up on the website, but that isn't working for me.

6 REPLIES 6

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

What computer operating system do you have?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Windows 11 is the operating system that I have on my desktop that I am trying to connect it to.

There is no W11 driver.

Screenshot 2022-04-28 130254.jpg

Did you download the W7/8 driver?

Support | MX Series | PIXMA MX330 | Canon USA

Note that Canon only says "should" work.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Yes, I tried with the 7 and then tried with the 8, but it didn't work. I didn't know if there might be a way to get a copy of the disc that had originally come with the printer or not.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

I don't know, but the files on the website will be the same or later than the CD.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

morriss1
Contributor

I had similar problems with canon with new macOS software not recognizing your software.  Just got an M1 and on the canyon driver and software page went to Lion software.   Try downloading the most recent Windows version that is available.I Downloaded all the drivers for my old Pixma 860 and it worked great.  Had to do that every time I got a new MacOS computer. also try going backward in operating systems until you find the drivers.  Good LUCK

Announcements