cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3620 No Longer Recognized After OS Update

muggs
Contributor

My PIXMA MG3620 is no longer being recognized by my desktop (Lenovo) computer.  My computer recently updated the Microsoft software-not sure if that is the problem.  Attempts to remove and reload the printer have failed. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

7 REPLIES 7

Mike

Hi muggs!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the operating system on your computer. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Thanks! 

This is a PIXMA MG3620 printer.

Thanks, though the information we need is the operating system that's on your computer.  It sounds like it might be running Windows, so please let us know which version of Windows you're using or if you're using something else.

Windows 11.

muggs
Contributor

I get to the below screen but the connection still fails.  Please provide suggestions.

muggs_0-1675357279716.png

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Please click HERE for the steps to print the network settings of your printer. 

On that page that prints will be your printer's IP address. Please open a web browser on your computer, and in the address bar, please type the IP Address on the configuration page into the address bar. Next, tap Go or Enter to access the page.

Are you able to see the printer's remote interface? Also, what is the signal strength listed on the print out? 

We look forward to your reply. 

My IP address on the printout begins 169.254, so does not access a page.  On the printout I obtained last week, the signal strength is 92%.

Announcements