cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank Printing on wifi

Starr
Apprentice
Hello, i was able to setup my printer using my iPhone via WiFi. The phone reads the printer and starts printing however the pages are blank. What can i do to fix this?
3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, Starr!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Starr
Apprentice
I have a cannon pixma MX432. I was able to connect the printer with my iPhone and everything seems to be fine. When i select print from my phone , the printer reads it and starts printing however each document is blank. I tried to print via a laptop and there was text

Hi Starr.

There are a few possible causes to the lack of text when printing from the phone.

To narrow down possibilities, first perform a nozzle check.  If the black net pattern does not show up at the top, then the ink used for standard black text printing is not flowing, and the black ink cartridge will need a print head cleaning or to be replaced.

If the black net pattern shows up on the nozzle check, then the next most likely cause is a paper size mismatch.  Double-check the paper settings in the app or print window on the phone, and ensure it matches the size of paper registered on the MX432.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements