10-09-2017 01:48 PM
I have a Pixma MG3250 printer and recently it has been acting up. Firstly, the printer is no longer able to print double sided automatically), it gets stuck inside the printer and a paper jam occurs despite there being no foreign objects inside the printer. Also, despite having ink, the printer wouldn't print out a document from Word. I also tried printing it out from Publisher but it didn't work. The only way I was able to print out what I needed is by printing out an email containing what the text. I've tried printing out images and the printer does that perfectly fine.
12-22-2017 05:01 AM
Please click HERE for videos on removing/checking for jams within the unit. Regarding the printing issue described,
a test page should be printed. The nozzle check pattern shows if each print head nozzle is operating properly.
1. Ensure that the printer is powered on.
2. Open the paper output tray.
3. Load a sheet Letter-sized plain paper in the Auto Sheet Feeder.
4. Press the <Maintenance> button to display [A]. The Maintenance button is the button on the Operator's panel which has the wrench and screwdriver label above it.
5. Press the Black Start button. The machine will print a nozzle check pattern. Please compare the test page that you printed with the one that has been attached to this email.
If the test page does not match the example attached to this email, printhead cleanings should be performed. To do this, please follow these steps:
1. Ensure that the printer is powered on and the LED displays a 1.
2. Press the <Maintenance> button once to display [H].
3. Press the Black Start button. The cleaning will commence.
After performing a few cleanings, please print another test page.
Does the test page print correctly?
If you continue to have difficulties, please contact our support group using the following link: