Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Powershot S2 IS problem...

The camera is rather old and have not been used for awhile, it was purchased new long time ego. Everything seems to be working, the view finder and the LCD shows all the current settings on the camera with a black background instead of the picture in...

Cr00zng by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Setting while balance for off camera flash

I have a Canon SX20 and an old Astor Light flash system, and when I use the flash white balance on the camera white photographs as pale yellow.  I'd like to do a custom white balance but can't figure out how to it with flash.  What are my options?  I...

Web Services ELPH 130is

I am using the web service "Send via Server" to transfer images via WI-Fi directly to my PC from anywhere... which is working great. However, I would like to specify a folder on my PC that the photos are transferred to.  I have multiple cameras and s...

canon sx280

hello, just like all the people i have problem in my canon sx280 (hs) when i press video the battery icon turns red (was full before) then its turned off , that is very annoying i buy this camera for capturing videos and its simply a fail ( i have al...

karamgh by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access photos off my powershot elphi

My iPad is connecting to my canon powershot elphi130IS but then when I try to save a photo off the camera window app it says something like access to the picture is not allowed change the privacy settings in the Settings application. I went to the pr...

Z123 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I have a flaky G16?

I just got a new G16 from Amazon. It's a nice camera but I'm experiencing some issues. * The long-distance autofocus when the lens is zoomed all the way out seems very flaky and difficult. I get a yellow box and a white box but it's difficult to get ...

Stevel27 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

SX100 IS with Memory Card Error

My PowerShot SX100 IS works well with 8GB SanDisk Ultra HC1 memory card for 2+ years. But recently upgrading to 64GB SanDisk Ultra XC1 only reveals a Memory Card Error. Is there a GB limit and what would it be?

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements