Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD1300 IS camera not responding

By pushing the buttons on my camera I brought it to a state, where it doesn't communicate with my computer (it doesn't see it), so I can't upload pictures from it. Also I can's see my pictures in the camera, which I previously took. How do I reset my...

camerawindow

I use powershot sx510 hs but cannot not use the wifi function to transfer the photos to my computer using the software 'camerawindow' . I am using windows XP SP3Besides, I can use wifi to transfer the photos by 'camerawindow' to my smartphone 'sony x...

SX50 HS with Field Monitor

Hi, Is it possible to connect the SX50 HS during shooting to an external Monitor via the HDMI output and do the composing / focusing on the much bigger screen?Unfortunately I have no Mini-HDMI cable to test, so before I invest in cable and monitor I ...

jaro by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

SX280 - battery life shooting video

Okay, others were correct, Canon has no interest in fixing the problem! I sent my new camera in and received a letter stating it could not be repaired so they were going to send a new one, I received a refurbished SX280 and guess what? The one they s...

Beetle by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

power shot SX50

I would like to know when and if a new successor camera to the Power Shot SX50 is in the works and if so when will it be outI have the SX20 and am very pleased but now ready to consider an upgrade.

gbass by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

SX10IS Fungus on Lens

I have got a patch of fungus on the inside of the lens. The service center in my city told me that since it is a fixed lens, nothing can be done about it.  Is there any way it can be cleaned or the fungus removed/reduced? Thanks.

sbiswas by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements