Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! How do I reformat a memory card?

I have a large number of images still on my memory card after downloading the photos to my computer. Apparently I failed to check a box for "Delete images after download". I want to clear all images from my memory card.

kwscott by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! canon sx280hs

I charge the battery and put it in camera but if I don't use for a couple of days the battery drains down completely. Am I doing something wrong?

Reenag06 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with G1x display

I had this issue recently with my G1x. I've never seen an issue like this before so I thought I would post it on here to get an answer. As I was shooting, the image of my shot (while I viewed it) mirrored itself... In other words if I took a picture ...

SX230 HS faulty screen backlight

Hello,I have an old SX230HS which I loved, few months ago the screen stopped working and I thought there's no reason to put money on it... But then I saw on ebay cheap screen+backlight so I thought trying to fix her, I recieved the screen and replace...

Ethan99 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wi-Fi connection on my SX700 HS

I'm having problems with setting up my Wi-Fi connection.  I was able to connect yesterday after working with McAfee, they had to add an exception to the firewall to allow the camera to access.  Today, I am not able to connect.  I have turned off my M...

cobrar by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! SX50 - 'Flower' icon missing

Have just gotten a second hand SX50 and delighted so far with it!When in P mode, pressing the macro selector brings up the Normal and Manual options BUT no sign of the Flower icon?Have I pressed something in error?

My SX610 doesn't see 1 of my computers.

My SX610 had been working and able to connect to my PC with no issues.The named Connections to my computer and wifes computer were both listed on the camera as being available for connection. But it would not connect to my wifes computer.I had not at...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements