Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CANON SX50 LCD SCREEN NOT WORKING

Hi,I have a canon sx50 with a lcd screen that is not working. The viewfinder is working properly and when I hit the button DSP the lcd screen somewhat gets black grayish collor, but does not go anywhere beyond that.The warranty is over and the techni...

trofe by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Sx530 hs

Was looking to buy a lens hood. Does anyone know if I can just buy that or do I need to also buy the adapter? And lens hood it said to buy 60mm and if I want an adapter 67mm. Is that right?

Issue when shooting through glass - SX730

I recently replaced my older model Panasonic with the SC730 (husband convinced me).  We just finished a 2 week trip on buses ... so was shooting through glass many times.  The old camera had a setting to help with the reflection issue, but the Canon ...

'Memory Card Error' for PowerShot SX610 HS

Hello, I purchased the PowerShot SX610 HS and bought the 32GB MICRO SDHC memory card. The first time that I inserted the memory card it was working perfectly fine. When I removed the battery for charging and then re insterted it did I then see the 'M...

Lombi by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Sx710 hs Max print size

I have purchased the 710hs to take on a trip to France and not carry around loose lenses. My concern now is should I want to have a photo book printed afterwards, what size prints can one expect to get from the 1/2,3 censor?Thank youJohann Mendelsöhn

ApoJo by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera SX50HS - Histogram: RAW or JPG? SX50HS

Camera SX50HS When I have dual capture, meaning, I can take RAW and JPG, what is the Histogram considering? I ask because on review the RAW and JPG Histograms are different. Yes, I know that the size format is different, and I expect the Histogram to...

Grazie by Rising Star
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

SX710 HS video niose problem

I recently perched the Powershot SX710 HS and the camera is grate but there is video noise or something like that, however it doesn't happen with natural light. I have seen other videos of this camera wear it doesn't have noise. what I really just wa...

Help with Powershot G9 X Mark II

Hi All, I have just purchased a G9X Camera for work and need to take photos and upload them to an insurers website.  They have a specification that the images cant be bigger than 1MB (1024KB).  I cant seem to get any images down to that size.  The cl...

G5X Wi-Fi connectivity to OSX

Hi all, I've been trying to connect my brand new G5X to my MacBook Pro (OS is Sierra (10.12.5)), but to no avail. I am able to detect my Mac and get a "Connected device: My-MacBook-Pro" message but then, eventually, I get a failure message.Looking at...

lribinik by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Help please !

Hey guys. So I've been recently using my sx530 to record a timelapse video of myself doing a painting . When my SD reached its full capacity I downloaded my files to a laptop and cleared the SD card. Noe my problem is that every time I try to record ...

Rosa by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements