Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Digital megapixels vs DSLR lenses

I recently received a SX730 HS Powershot hand held digital camera from my family.  I've been "playing with it" and am impressed with how close I can zoom in to a subject that's across our yard or the field next door.  According to the information on ...

Resolved! Movie shot on Elph 300 won't play on SX700

I have a short video I made on my Power Shot Elph 300 HS & am using the same memory card in my Power Shot SX700 HS.  When I try to watch the video, the screen  says "Cannot play back MOV"   The Elph camera fell into water and doesn't work anymore.  I...

Moovies by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

G9X mark II: half-pressing shutter not working

Hi, i hope you guys can chime in if this is a hardware issue. I had my camera for over a year now and it has worked fine until recently. I took it on a trip and noticed early on that when I try and focus on objects by half-pressing the shutter button...

kv2 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! AF mode in G9X II

Hello,I am new in photography and this is my first post here. recently I bought canon g9x ii and going through different options in menu. even after reading the manual i am confused about different autofocus modes. for example: under AF operation: on...

Can't connect SX530 HS to PC via wi-fi

I have a Powershot SX530 HS. I have no issues connecting it to my wireless network and seeing my PC but I can't connect to my PC. I can see the camera show up on our home network while it tries to connect but it times out after about a minute and the...

Jamz58 by Apprentice
  • 13 replies
  • 2 likes

Canon Powershot SX60 HS Grainy Video

I recently purchased a canon powershot sx60 hs and found that it has very grainy video.Photos look fine.I film inside and outside and notice grainy results in both environments.i film in a room with good light and outside i film in the sunlight, im n...

Resolved! Powershot sx530 hs

I've checked other posts on here but they never really answered my question. Im planning on buying a powershot sx530 hs but I dont want to be limited to the 50x. I've seen adapter rings but Im not sure if they include lens or only filters/lens hoods ...

Blake001 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Power Shot SX 530 HS sound

Had a little camera and took decent vid and very good sound even at loud rock concerts. Upgraded to a power shot sx 530 hs and so impressed at how great the video is and the zoom capabilities but the sound is atrocious. So even if I am a good 20 yard...

nick1218 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot SX530HS video

I recently took 2 videos with my new PS and cannot find the files on the removable drive. Where are they? I thought they may be the .ctg files because there were 3 and I took 3 short videos, but I see that is incorrect.

wegarner by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements