cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding my Canon PowerShot SX530 S, I am trying to transfer my pictures off the on to my computer

outten67
Apprentice

I am having a hard time trying to get my pictures off my camera to my computer.  Can someone help me with this or do I need to spend more money on a newer camera that I really cannot afford at this time?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Lawrence9355
Apprentice

@outten67 wrote:

I am having a hard time trying to get my pictures off my camera to my computer.  Can someone help me with this or do I need to spend more money on a newer camera that I really cannot afford at this time?

AdvancedMD Patient Portal

If your computer doesn't have a built-in card reader you can get one from Amazon, Staples, Best Buy etc.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

The best and easiest way to transfer images from a camera to a computer is to use a card reader.

If your computer doesn't have a built-in card reader you can get one from Amazon, Staples, Best Buy etc.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Tronhard
Elite
Elite

Usually the manuals cover this topic well.  Have you go the manual and did you check out the instructions?

cheers, TREVOR

"The Amount of Misery expands to fill the space available"
"All the variety, all the charm, all the beauty of life is made up of light and shadow", Leo Tolstoy;
"Skill in photography is acquired by practice and not by purchase" Percy W. Harris

Lawrence9355
Apprentice

@outten67 wrote:

AdvancedMD Patient Portal

Announcements