cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mf236N scanned image crooked

soutar
Apprentice

When using the document feeder - the scanned image turns out crooked !

Ok when using glass ..

3 REPLIES 3

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Soutar,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. What size are the items that you are scanning from the ADF?
  3. Do you also run into the issue when making copies from the ADF?

1 -  I am using Windows 10 

2.  I am always scanning letter size documents (81/2 x 11)

3 Copies are working fine This happens every time I use the ADF to scan - Also the documents do not stay flat when feeding - they bunch up slightly when going thru feeder . This does not happen when i make copies - even multiple copies.They seen to fit just fine when I put in the feeder - I cannot adjust the guides any further to make document feed in a flat position all the way thru

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Soutar,

I checked the Windows 10 driver options and there were no settings to adjust the paper feed speed. The feed is designed to be used with plain paper so the settings are not adjustable. In this situation, you can try resetting/initializing the settings using the steps in the link HERE. If that does not resolve the issue, it looks like there is something wrong with the hardware. You can check your available service options by logging into your MyCanon account or by calling support at 1-800-652-2666. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements