cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageClass MF264dw Brand New Install Unable to print

gordgemmell
Apprentice

Hello,

Attempting to install and print to my brand new MF264DW, I had it set up and was able to print from my laptop. Windows 11 and had downloaded the driver and installed from the website. My wife's computer Windows 10 home would not print without having to hit the ok button on the control panel. I am positive this is a paper/tray setting some where that is causing me this issue. However I am at my wits end at this point. I have looked at other conversations and attempted to set up the settings the same as suggested on here. I am about ready to pull my hair out, I had a MF260DW that just recently died. I am so frustrated because I set the old printer up with no issues whatsoever and had it working for 4 years. Please looking for help we really rely on our printer super heavily. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Please see specifying paper size and type in the drawer:

Specifying Paper Size and Type in the Drawer - Canon - imageCLASS MF269dw / MF266dn / MF264dw / MF26... 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements