cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF455dw Canon Tech Support

MGLCANON
Apprentice

TECH SUPPORT - DOES CANON CARE ABOUT ITS CUSTOMERS

Besides the fact I had to jump through 1000 hoops to register and all that, the printer will not work. This is a BRAND NEW printer an MF455dw, and it is not working.

Canon, please stop overcomplicating support.

If this persists, I'll just take the thing back. This is ridiculous and I am not happy one bit.

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Sorry you aren't happy.  Not sure what the issue is.  If you'd like for us to try and help, please tell us about the problem, The following will also be helpful:

How the printer is connected and to what?

Your OS - Windows/Mac, (version and build)

Any error messages? If applicable.  Plus anything else that might help others understand or reproduce the issue.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Danny

Hi, MGLCANON, and thanks for posting.  While we encourage everyone to register their Canon gear, it's not required to get support for imageCLASS printers.  Our imageCLASS tech support team is just a phone call away.  They're open Monday through Friday at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

We hope to talk to you soon!

That is not true.  I called that number and says no support other than what you cna find online!

Alignedhc
Apprentice

I have the same problem with the support. On line only. Not helpful at all. 

Announcements