cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS LBP6030w prints too light.

LisaFoss
Apprentice

My imageCLASS LBP6030w prints too light to be usable. I just got it a couple of months ago and I use it usually only once a week. I print paychecks with it, and they come out perfectly, but anything else is too faded to see. Help!

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hello!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know more information.
Do you see any error messages?
Which version of Windows or macOS are you using?
How do you connect to your printer (USB or WiFi)?

Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If you're in the United States, and this is an urgent support need, please call 800-652-2666 Monday-Friday from
9:00 am to 8:00 pm (ET) to speak with our support team.

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE to find support options in your country.

Thanks, and have a great day!

There are no error messages. I'm on Mac 13.4.1. It's connected via BlueTooth. I've tried printing from several different programs, including Acrobat, PhotoShop, InDesign, QBO and JobTread. I have a pic of the problem. I'm suspicious that the problem is mostly with PDFs, but I'm not sure, and if that IS the problem, how do I fix it?

Thanks.

Hello LisaFoss,

If the checks are printing fine, the hardware should be working properly. The issue might be caused by the print settings on the paper or the image settings in the program that you are printing from. To see what might be causing the issue, you can attach the sample images of the print issue to this post and we can check. For a more immediate resolution, you can contact support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. 

Announcements