cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

caon mf269 printer page alignment

whe42
Apprentice

I recently purchased this printer and have forms that are preprinted that I fill out. With my new printer however the lines are below the blank on the page. Is there a setting on the printer that will allow me to adjust what location the printer begins printing so I could adjust to allow the lines to be in the appropriate blanks? All lines are off the same and are too low by about 5mm.

Thanks

3 REPLIES 3

Mike

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the operating system on your computer. Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Thanks!

I have windows 10

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Whe42,

Usually you would need a template or word processing program to print in a form. If the prints are off by 5mm, I would suggest trying to reinstall the recommend drivers from our support site and trying a print with default plain paper settings from the front cassette.

If you continue to have issues with the form, I would suggest contacting support at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be able to check the driver settings and the settings used in the program that you are printing from to see what is going on.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements