Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon image Class MF 44150

I upgraded to Windows 10 on my computer and my Quickbooks computer would not run updates....so I purchased a new computer with more RAM.   My Canon Image Class MF 4150 worked with windows 10 on the old conputer.  I have installed the Canon MF 4100 se...

Canon ImageCLASS MF247dw - could not install the driver

Running Win 10 64 bitCanon ImageClass MF247dw The driver was installed and printing without any problem. all of a sudden, the printer was not recognized. Uninstalled the driver and tried to install again but an error msg "Could not install the printe...

Color imageCLASS MF743Cdw Stuckin Download mode

I purchased by printer in Feb of 2020 and already have probpems. It is stuck in download mode. Says usb ready and shows the IP address and tells me to press stop to exit. I press the stop button and it just cycles back into download mode. Many of the...

Resolved! Canon i-SNESYS MF8230cn Drivers Windows 10 not working

Hi all. We had to retrofit a machine at work and as part of the retrofit had to istall a new PC with Windows 10. I have downloaded the drivers from the Canon site for Win10 64 as detected by the site, namely MF8200CMFDriversV2085W64ukEN and UFRII_V4_...

printer gives error message out of paper

I have a Canon MF445dw, brand new. My paper tray is full, but error message says out of paper. I only have one tray. Set my settings to Tray 1. Any suggestions as to what to do?

ravenna by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF8580, red over the black text

When I print text documents with color elements, they print with red text hovering over the black text, producing a ghosting-like effect, making all text (which should just be black anyway) very difficult to read. As I was adding the photo, I noticed...

20160304_145753.jpg
RadLab by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF247dw

Windows reports printer in error state; the printer "error" light does not come on. After a minute or two, the printing resumes, often just one page---then an "error state" message---than the next page---and so on. (If I didn't know better, I would t...

hbock by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! printer quality

PIXMA MX922 purchased 2+ years ago, has worked fine but just recently the print quality is down the tubes. It prints orange'ish for straight black. Check pattern looks weird. I've tried deep cleaning and regular cleaning. I've replaced all ink cartri...

20160116_173126.jpg 20160116_173216.jpg

Maxify MB2320 scanning

Just got a new computer and loaded printer drivers, hooked up my MB2320.  when I scan a document to my computer I get a line down the middle of the page.  Didn't do that on my old computer.  Both are win10

WBurns by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify IB4100 photo paper problem

Hello,I have some 3M Premium Glossy Photo paper I am trying to print on.  No matter which type of paper I select, it tells me the paper is different than what is in the cassette.  I've tried Glossy, Semi Gloss, Pro Luster and Plus Glossy and none of ...

3rd Party Scanner Software

Hi,I purchased a MF743CDW a few months ago and find the included scanner software lacking. Previously, I had HP OfficeJets, which had dummy proof software. It had a few features that I used frequently. I use the scanner almost exclusively for scannin...

DBCox by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Maxify canono MB2100 the color blak

In my printer i want to chang the black cardiage but i can not it show ? quetion mark on the top of black i try and open the side but the black cardiage not came for chagewhat can i oo  thanks a lot Sumayya 

Resolved! my new printer

Just bought a MF741cdw printer, for some reason the printer prints a page and then pulls it back in as if duplex print was turned on, but it's not. I can find no setting for this or for that matter nothing about this on canon website. Any help?

SK8NBY by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

MacOS Scan Drivers

I have two Canon printers installed on my Mac - Image Class MF642cdw and Image Class MF741cdw.  When I load the drivers for the 741 and then try to install them into the MF Utility tool, it shows the "product name" as the 642 and won't let me change ...

bcsehi by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements