Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon MX377 prints extremely slow. Please help!

Hi Guys, I have a CANON MX377 All-in-One printer. I like using it and never had any issues with it. But now,  its printing horribly slow - regardless whether I print documents or pictures and regardless of the program I am printing from.  It prints a...

mx377 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Watermark not picked up

Hello, We have a Canon iR2270 PCL 6 and a Canon iR-ADV C5030. both are shared from a server via GPO/AD.On the server (Windows 2003) I have set a watermark (custom - named 'Uncontrolled Copy')  for both printers. However when we pickup the printers fr...

HPCplc by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

MF4880DW missing 2>2 sided copy option

I just purchased a MF4880DW which is suppose to have 2 sided printing capabilities according to the manual but the machine itself does not have the 2>2 option. The menu only provides 1>2 sided option not 2>2 sided option as shown in the manual as av...

RonPro by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ir-adv c7270 Send to File - multiple page option

We have a demo ir-adv c7270 but are struggling to achieve what we already do with our Xerox 4110.  Currently we scan double sided documents, and separate output into multiple tiffs, that are then ftp'd to a server that further processes them.  On the...

ImageClass Multifunction machine Bluetooth?

Hello! I have an ImageClass D480 Multifunction machine. I want to make it Bluetooth with an USB adaptor. Is this possible for a machine that is not wireless, only networkable? Thanks!

AbeWu by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF Network Scan Utility Missing

Hello, im writting you cause i can't find anywhere a Canon MF Network Scan Utility, i have a MF4570dn all the computers in the network recognize it as a printer and FAX but not the scan function of it, i have installed already the proper driver from ...

daemorte by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements