Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ir-adv c7270 Send to File - multiple page option

We have a demo ir-adv c7270 but are struggling to achieve what we already do with our Xerox 4110.  Currently we scan double sided documents, and separate output into multiple tiffs, that are then ftp'd to a server that further processes them.  On the...

ImageClass Multifunction machine Bluetooth?

Hello! I have an ImageClass D480 Multifunction machine. I want to make it Bluetooth with an USB adaptor. Is this possible for a machine that is not wireless, only networkable? Thanks!

AbeWu by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon MF Network Scan Utility Missing

Hello, im writting you cause i can't find anywhere a Canon MF Network Scan Utility, i have a MF4570dn all the computers in the network recognize it as a printer and FAX but not the scan function of it, i have installed already the proper driver from ...

daemorte by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

MF4700n having IP address issues

I have been using the Image Class MF4700n for 3 months and yesterday it decided to stop communicating with the networked computers. It continues to work as a fax machine, but it won't automatically reassign the IP address, or allow us to manually ass...

la by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon MF8380cw Driver

Good Day, I have a MacBook Pro with OS Yosemette 10.10 and my Canon MF8380cdw won't work since the update to OS 10.10. I get a filter error when I try to print - tried setting it up via bonjour and via IP address. Tried downloading the Mavericks driv...

printer driver update Yosemite

I have a new Canon LBP6310dn printer that currently does not work after updating to Mac OS 10.10 Yosemite. None of the available printer drivers for this printer are useful. When will an updated printer driver for OS 10.10 Yosemite be released?  Rega...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements