Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Canon C3170U Scanner

A little help please, I recently got a used Canon imageRUNNER C3170U multifunction printer. I have gotten quite a bit of the set-up figured out without any help from a user manual, as it didn't come with one (and there isn't one available online anyw...

tstorzuk by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

C5235 Freezing Intermittently

We have 2 C5235 printers and 1-2 times a day the printers will freeze. The power switch does not respond to turn them off, but unplugging and plugging back in brings them back online. I'm not sure what to do because even our local Canon technician ha...

Removing black ink catrage

I have a Maxify MB2320. It is out of black and colored ink. I want to replace the the black ink cartrage only. However when I turn the printer on it takes me through the process of replacing the colored cartrages, which I skip, but does not prompt me...

Err by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Basic settings tab missing

Hi folksWe have a server farm set up here with 6 terminal servers and printers loaded locally on each server. When printing to either our C5240 or c7260 on two of our servers the basic settings tab in printer preferences is missing. On the other 4 se...

Print drivers now require admin rights to install?

A recent Microsoft security update for Windows 7 (KB3170455) has created a situation where Canon print drivers now require admin rights for users to connect to a network printer. I have followed Microsoft's suggested solutions which has corrected for...

pctec100 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

MF8580Mdw

Moved router to another room and now printer has trouble finding the wifi.  Have to power off/on when I want to print. I am going to attach ethernet cable, but would like to know how to get printer unconnect from wifi. Thanks 

I can not scan from canon i-Sensys MF217w series

Hello everyone, I have canon i-Sensys MF217w series printer. I am facing some problem now is that I can't scan now! It worked well other day and I can make copy, I can make print but only thing I am facing problem is scanning !!!  I went for 3 days h...

IMZ780 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

canon mf 3010 laser b/w printer

I used this printer about a year w/o problems. Lately I must re cycle the power to both the printer and my computer in oprder to get it to print. Thye "condition of printer" says it is off line - then when I cycle power it comes on line and works for...

boromgr by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ImageClass MF6160dw Multipurpose Tray INOP

I have tried envelopes, letter size paper adn Avery labels and NOTHING has loaded into the printer from the multipurpose tray. I have switched it from auto choose of trays to specify the multipurpose tray, as well as trying auto.  Won't load a sheet ...

How to save Canon MF8500C changed default settings?

I can not figure out how to save Default Settings for printing with our Canon MF8500C printer. It is easy to make the changes. in Printing Preferences , the Default Settings profile, but these changes never save and with every change of the printing ...

3325i Double sided printing on all JPGs?

We have purchased an imageRunner 3325i. It is shared from a Windows 2012 Server using the Canon UFR II Printer Driver version 21.65. The workstations run Windows 10. When the workstations print from Wordperfect, the output is single-sided, no issues....

3325i Double sided printing on all JPGs?

We have purchased an imageRunner 3325i. It is shared from a Windows 2012 Server using the Canon UFR II Printer Driver version 21.65. The workstations run Windows 10. When the workstations print from Wordperfect, the output is single-sided, no issues....

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements