In the recent weeks, my imageClass MF632cdw has lost the ability to scan to a network connected Mac (Mac OS 10.12.8, same LAN as printer) via AirPrint. I was able to until a few weeks ago and no changes have been made to the printer or the computer since that time. Is this a known unsolved issue, a known issue with a solution, or an unknown issue?
Currently, the scanner page in Mac OS Settings appears as:
However, previously, just above the printer name there were two tabs for selection, shown below, that are no longer present:
Although I know you are trying to scan via AirPrint, may I have you add the printer in the Canon MF Scan Utility program and verify if you receive an errors when scanning? To add the scanner, please follow the instructions below:
1. Display [Applications] in the operating system → select [Canon MF Scan Utility] in the [Canon MF Utilities] folder.
MF Scan Utility starts.
When you start MF Scan Utility for the first time or if no scanners are registered, a message indicating that no scanners are registered is displayed. Close the message and proceed to step 3..
2. Select [Network Scanner Settings] from [Canon MF Scan Utility] in the menu bar.
3. Click [+] at the bottom of the [Canon MF Scan Utility - Network Scanner] dialog box.
4. Register the scanner.
5. Start the MF Scan Utility.
6. Check that the registered scanner name is displayed in the main dialog box of [Canon MF Scan Utility].
If the scanner name is not displayed, reinstall the driver.
I look forward to your reply.
07/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/31/2023: New firmware updates are available.
05/18/2023: New firmware updates are available.
04/20/2023: New firmware version 1.4.1 is available for EOS R3
03/30/2023: New firmware updates are available.
2/07/2023: New product announcements!EOS R8 EOS R50RF-S55-210mm F5-7.1 IS STMRF24-50mm F4.5-6.3 IS STMRF15-30mm F4.5-6.3 IS STM