cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIMA MX922 Won't Print From Apple Mobile Devices

PhylO
Contributor

This is my second post about this problem because I am still having the problem.  My husband and I have been able to print via airprint to our Canon printer from both of our iPads and iPhones until the most recent update to them.  The printer is a Pixma MX922.  Our devices find the printer without problem but after the printing starts it suddenly says the printer is unavailable and prints a partial document.  If the document is very short, the whole thing might print.  The firmware is up to date.  We have to send the document to our laptops (Mac and Windows) to print successfully from there.  I have looked through community support and found no solutions or response from Canon other than to ask the author, specifically, what model printer they have.  When they provide the printer model, there is no further communication.  I have also read that the Apple update changed or plugged a security leak in bonjour and that Canon has a fix or needs to update on their end.  Canon, is that true?  I would appreciate any information.  If I can't find a solution I guess I will have to buy another printer and it won't be Canon.  Thank you.

0 REPLIES 0
Announcements