Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

image class mf8280cw just stopped printing -- mac

I've been printing and using this multi-function unit for several years without problem (generally --- separate post re recent color printing issues) until just now. The printer is connected to and is recognized by my mac. The print job is also recog...

MF 8580 prints bold text improperly

All of a sudden bold print has changed.  There is the normal text and a very faint grey text line just offset from the primary text as if it were a shadow effect but it's just supposed to be bold text.

Dsabet by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iPF 670 error with no error code

Hello, Windows 10 64bit  I've been trying to plot some drawings but have not been able to get the plotter to actually print. All i get is a hung up error with no indication or code to tell me what the problem is. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the ...

Dave85 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to reset printer MF628Cw

Hello,Someone in my office created a system manager ID and a PIN but he left and i have no idea what he put!! I don't think i can change that. Do I have to reset the printer to it's manufacture settings? If yes how do I do it? Thank you

carine by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Poor print quality

Hello our office has 4 D1350s which we have had good luck with.  One of them has very poor print quality in the the is a "ghost" image or execisive lines on the printout.  We replace the new toner cartridge which didn't help.  Is there something the ...

hsec by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

false paper jam message! How to reset?

I have a MF4570dn printer.  I had a paper jam today.  I took out the paper.  However, I keep getting the paper jam message.  I have triple checked and there is NO paper in the printer.  I took the toner out numerous times.  I've turned the printer of...

iB4020 Ink Re-use?

I have heard and read that once removed from a printer, the iB4020 series in particular, partially empty tanks may not be installed again. I recently replaced my 4020 with another one, but two of the OEM XL tanks were recently installed.  I would hop...

SMTP settings on Canon ImageClass MF6160dw

I have a Canon ImageClass MF6160dw MFP that needs setup for Office 365.  All the documentation I have states that I need to change the SMTP settings, but I am unable to locate where the settings are in the Remote UI interface.  I need to change the S...

Imageclass MF229dw - paper jam error (no jam occurs)

Our Imageclass throws a paperjam error everytime the feeder is used for scanning or copying.  I have yet to find a feeder paperjam.  I can't figure out what is going on but it is incredible frustrating and time consuming.  I have lifted and cleaned e...

chiro040 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements