Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image Class MF838Dcdw Horizonal Band

Hello There, I have a Image Class MF838Dcdw printer and after being idle it will print about 1/2 inch horizontal black band on the paper.  It does't matter if the paper is coming from the tray, paper feeder, or the bed.  If the machine is idle and th...

HearHear by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Image Class D1520

Just bought this printer and hooked it and downloaded the drivers etc.  Tried to print and get the error message no paper in tray.  The tray is full of paper.  Do I need to box it up and ship it back?

Goose97r by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon iR-ADV C5500i Fiery Feature Issues with OSX Mojave

Hey all, I am here looking to see if you guys know of any workaround or fixes to this issue. The issue involves not being able to print single-sided and Fiery features not being displayed when printing from any of the native OSX apps - Keynote, Pages...

MF212w high-pitched squeal

Hello, We've got a Canon MF212w that we've been using the past 18 months or so in our office, and it's recently started giving a high-pitched squeal while running. I've uploaded a video of the noise:https://youtu.be/y6wepDoxnfg We've swapped out tone...

Resolved! toner density not changing

I have a new MF733Cdw, and I have been trying to darken printed text. I've tried changing the toner density from the printer's control panel, Windows' printer settings (Windows 10), the Canon Remote UI, and within individual applications (Microsoft W...

msiegall by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Fax settings for sending only

My machine is ImageClass MF236nI do not want to receive faxes on it - I use eFax to receive faxes on my email.   But I do want to send faxes. The telephone line I connect to the printer to send faxes is the same line that I use for regular telephone ...

zayde by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Fax driver

I just purchased a MF236n printer.   How can I download the appropriate Windows 10 Fax driver ?

zayde by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

"check document"

Imagerunner 1025IF showing check document error and i can find no paper anywhere that would be causing this. I have removed the drawers and toner, shut all the lids and drawers, and now it's time to find the nearest window to throw it out. Can you he...

amyk1 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iR3035 Missing Address Book Functionality?

Hello Everyone! I've got an iR3035. I'm trying to setup scanning to a Western Digital MyCloud device on the network (shared folder). However, I don't see an address book option in the printer's additional functions! As a start, I'd like to find out w...

Additional Functions - No Address Book Device Selection Adding a device
knajjar by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MB2760 will not scan

I.ve just recently purchased a new laptop ( Lenovo ideapad ) and the MB2760 printer which worked fine with my old Toshiba still prints without any problems . However it will not scan. Any ideas on how to fix this?

James506 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems scanning using feeder MF4350d after windows upgrade

Hi, I have updated my windows to windows 10 a few months ago, and since then I have been having troubles to scan from the feeder. I was only able to do it the first time after installing the new drivers and following all these steps  https://communit...

gazag by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to install the driver to my printer

Hello everyone! I've tried to update the driver via USB, but it doesn't seem to work.I've tried different USB ports, and I've tried to turn the printer off and removing the cable and connecting it back.. but nothing seems to work. Thanks in advance! ...

1.jpg 2.jpg
Anat by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Help setting up MF4890dw

I have connected the printer to my Windows 10 Dell via a USB cable and can print, however cannot scan. I can't figure out how to get the MF Toolbox function in order to scan, or to Fax. I do not have an installation disc. Can anyone help? 

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements