Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mf8500c how to remove toner tray?

i have a mf8500c that the black prints very poorly. i would like to remove the toner tray so i can clean the glass on the laser. i have looked at the repair manual but still can't figure out how to get it out. i think this printing problem is caused ...

lazersgm by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Paper Jam???

Ok, so I got the new printer (the previous one died completely after 5 months). But this one is telling me I have a paper jam.  NO, I DONT!!!! there's no paper anywhere in the printer.  What do I do??

problem with Canon PRO 4000

I am a photographer from Montenegro.I have a printer Canon PRO4000 and I have had a problem with it for the past couple of months. We are a small country and we do not have any kind of service support here and because of the global pandemic it is imp...

MB2720 Error 5200

I have a canon MB2720 printer and Ihave this error 5200. I tried to follow every fix suggestion but still the same error, from resseting the for few seconds, unplugging even for an hour, cleeaning the heads and still the same error and i don't have a...

jpunay11 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

ImagCLASS D420 no longer working

I just installed a NEW Canon cartridge since the unit was out of toner.  I was printing and scanning before installing the new cartridge. Now, I can no longer scan or print. I have even removed and re-installed the needed downloads. I am using Window...

WAFam20 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF260: Portions of print jobs are compressed

I've noticed on the last few jobs, that i'm getting some portions of a print job compressed or expanded. Mostly compressed. It's not consistent and not all the time, but it does seem to happen on most of my big print jobs. It hadn't been doing that u...

Jacen by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My Canon imageCLASS MF4770n is not printing.

Hi,  My printer is not working, I've been reviewing for possible causes but I'm not exactly sure of what it can be. So I'm going to list the stuff that I consider critical that could be avoiding the proper functioning of the printer.  1) Drivers for ...

Captura.PNG
ajpaezm by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

How to turn this setting off

Does anyone have any idea how I can stop our C5535i from printing this everytime we print documents in our office? We are wasting alot of paper. Any help would be great, thanks!

Capture.JPG
timxm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

MF 733 cdw prints small

The output print job from my MF 733 cdw looks to be about 75% of the original size. How do I adjust the output so that it prints 100% or fills the page?

mklrnzn by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon ImageCLASS MF269dw - Printing Issues

Hey y'all, I'm having several printing related issues: Basically, it won't always print, but when it does, its often very slow, especially with PDF prints. By slow, I mean it took 20 minutes to print approximately 7 pages from a PDF. Now, the print h...

MF644C error code E202-0002

Printer is 2 days old... getting Error Message E202-0002cant find anything about it...it doesn't reset when turned off...HELP... nice printer for a few tests, but it's getting frustrating now...Thanks...

bgj by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Computer & MF8300C

Hello, Setting up a new computer and have downloaded the driver package for the printer.  When it tries to find the printer on the network, it says not found.  But it is on the network.  That has been confirmed by accessing the device list on the rou...

MF741Cdw Scan to email addresses

Hello,Scan and send via emailI have followed suggestions in this thread, https://community.usa.canon.com/t5/Office-Printers/How-do-I-enable-the-scan-to-email-address-functionality-of-the/td-p/198622, and successfully manged to set up the feature and ...

sunaz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements