Canon Community Canon Community

Occasional Contributor

Canon MF210 Filter Failed Message

Hi, I have a Canon. MF210 Series printer and recently updated my Mac OS to Big Sur 11.1 version so now when I try to print I get a Filter Failed message. What driver update do I need to make my printer work with this latest Mac OS?
Thanks so much!

Tuan

Occasional Contributor

Re: Canon MF210 Filter Failed Message

I should add that I'm printing from my desktop Mac computer, if that makes any difference.
Occasional Contributor

Canon MF210 Filter Failed Message With Mac OS 11.1 Big Sur

Hi, I'm new to this forum. 

I recently updated my desktop mac computer to OS 11.1 Big Sur so now when I try to print on my Canon MF210 Series inkjet printer I get the "Filter Failed' error message. What software update do I need to make my printer work with the new Mac OS Big Sur 11.1. 

Thanks so much!

Tuan

Re: Canon MF210 Filter Failed Message With Mac OS 11.1 Big Sur

Hi, Tuan!

Thanks for posting on our forum! This community is designed for your fellow Canon owners to help each other out with any problems they may encounter. If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Occasional Contributor

Hi Danny, I think my printer is not an Office Printer so can you move my post to the Printer/Multifunction Support section instead?

Thanks!

Tuan

The Office Printers category is for all of our laser printers which includes the imageCLASS MF210.  The Printer/Multifunction Support section is for multifunction inkjet printers in our PIXMA line.  Hope that clears things up!

New Contributor

Hi did you get your problem solved?I have the same problem and can't find a driver for MF210 for mac ...

Occasional Contributor

I never got it solved. 

New Contributor

That really bad news - thanks for your reply though