cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER Advance C5250 scan to computer question

EdS817
Apprentice

Hello everyone. I am new here and hopefully someone will be able to help me or direct me to where I can find my answer. 

We have a Canon imageRUNNER Advance C5250 multifuntion machine. We've been having problems scanning to email and I tried setting up the scan to PC feature. I have three computers working find but keep getting a check server error on the others.

All computers are Windows 10 and all settings are identical. 

Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Ed

3 REPLIES 3

Stephen

Hi, Ed, thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your Canon Dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, you're welcome to call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly. We've tried that but the dealer we purchased this from has not been able to help us. Do you know if Canon offers direct support, even if it has to be paid?

As imageRUNNER support is provided exclusively through our dealer network, we recommend calling the number above and we'll find a dealer in your area who can help, or you can click HERE to see a list of dealers near you.

Glad we could help!

Announcements