cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to install driver after Windows 10 update

SipriusPT
Apprentice

Hello,

I notice that after the last Windows 10 update, Canon iB4050 connected as network printer have desapeared, from printing list.

Then after some search I discovered that I am having a problem with drivers, where I am unable to install from Windows Update, Windows printer list and also from the driver given by cannon. I have even tried to connect the printer through cable but same result.

I cannot see a way to install it.

When I try to install from canon driver:

6sw.png

The state of the device:

78r.png

I have other computers using this network printer, and this one was the only one having this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

So Microsoft have released a new update, and it seems that it have fix the problem, now I can use the printer.

Thanks anyway!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, SipriusPT!

Welcome to The Canon Forums, and thanks for posting!

We appreciate your participation, though we need to let you know that your product appears to be a model that is not supported by our team here at Canon USA.  The Canon Community Forum is hosted and moderated within the United States by Canon USA. We are only able to provide support for Canon products manufactured for and used within the US market.

If you live outside the United States, please click HERE and select your country to find support in your part of the world.

Feel free to discuss Canon products sold outside of the United States, but please be aware that you will not receive support directly from Canon USA.

Thanks for choosing Canon!

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Missing a key piece of information - did you log in on an administrator account?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

yes, It prompts the admin login when is executed or if I try to install directly from cd-rom, but I receive always the same error message.

So Microsoft have released a new update, and it seems that it have fix the problem, now I can use the printer.

Thanks anyway!

Announcements