cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The quality of printing is drastically reduced. The page has faint horizontal pink and blue stripes

dwoodall712
Apprentice

Over the last several days the quality of print has diminshed.  Currently, printed pages have horizontal faint stripes of pink and bue and some yellow.  Also, there is a thin blue vertical stripe on the right side of the paper.  

3 REPLIES 3

Danny

Hi, dwoodall712!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which Canon printer you're using. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://bit.ly/EmailCanon or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

Thank you.  It is a Canon Color imageCLASS MF8580Cdw

Hi dwoodall712.

I will be glad to assist you.

I recommend performing the fixing unit and transfer belt cleanings.  Please follow the instructions below:

Fixing Unit

1. Press [ ].

2. Use [ ] / [ ] to select <Adjustment/Maintenance>, and press [ ].

3. Select < Fixing Unit>, and press [ ].

4. Press [ ].

b_dis412.gif

starts. When the <Finished.> message is displayed approximately 1 minute later, press [ ] to return to the main screen.

Transfer Belt

1. Press [ ] .

2. Use [ ] / [ ] to select <Adjustment/Maintenance>, and press [ ].

3. Select < ITB>, and press [ ].

4. Press [ ].

b_dis413.gif

starts. When the <Finished.> message is displayed approximately 1 to 2 minutes later, press [ ] to return to the main screen.

I hope this information is helpful to you.  Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements