cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting default user preferences

itnoob69
Apprentice

Hi, could someone please assist me in the best way to capture and essentially redeploy user preferences? 

I had three imagerunner 9050 scanners that accepted a registry change that would load the desired user preferences set in Capture Perfect 3.0 but after installed an imagerunner 1100 scanner, there no longer seems to be a way to capture user preferences and then redeploy them to any and all end users on the client.

Is there a reason why these preferences are stored in the C:\users\username\appdata\roaming location as a .dat file instead of being set in the registry under LOCAL_MACHINE? 

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

What is the exact model of the unit of the hardware you're using exactly. Not the software, but the hardware?

If it's the imageFORMULA DR-G1100 Production Document Scanner, you'll need to reach out to that team for support. You'll find their contact information, along with all of the available software for that unit HERE.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

SamanthaW
Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

Thanks for responding. 

Can you please refer me to someone who can provide assist me with an issue regarding Canon's Capture Perfect V3.0 Application?

Thanks so much!

Hi, is there an update regarding this query for Canon's Capture Perfect application? 

What is the exact model of the unit of the hardware you're using exactly. Not the software, but the hardware?

If it's the imageFORMULA DR-G1100 Production Document Scanner, you'll need to reach out to that team for support. You'll find their contact information, along with all of the available software for that unit HERE.

Thank you for this direction.

Announcements