cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My cannon 2700 keeps showing sending fax?

Velmahart
Apprentice
I have done all I can think to do to make it stop. I even looked for a reset button on the printer but did nit find one. Anyone got any ideas? I love this printer!
3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Turn the printer off, unplug it for 60 sec.  Repower and see if this helps.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Velmahart
Apprentice
I have tried this several times. Even off and unplugged for several days. It’s won’t clear. Is there a reset button or something else I can try?

Hi Velmahart.

Let's try to reset the fax settings of the printer. Please disconnect the telephone cord from the back of the machine, and then follow the steps below:

1. Flick HOME screen and tap  Setup.

2.  Tap  Device settings.

3.  Scroll down to select Reset settings.

4.  Scroll down to select Fax settings.

5.  Confirm that you want to reset the settings.

6.  Turn the printer off for 10 seconds, and then turn it back on.

If the error persists, please access the reset options again and select Reset all. You will need to perform the wireless setup again. 

If you continue to experience an issue please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666), Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 8:00 PM EST.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements