cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maxify MB2720 Document Feeder Not Working since upgrading Macbook Air to IOS Catalina 10.15

mjthill
Apprentice

I am unable to use the document feeder to scan or print as it will not pick up the page since I upgraded to IOS Catallina 10.15.  I have turned off both the printer and restarted the computer several times. I have deleted the printer and added it back in.   I have gone to downloads on the Canon site to see if there is a driver I need to install, but it says that the drivers are already there on my system.  However, document feeder not working.  Any help would be much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

I see Catalina specific drivers available for your device.

drivers.png.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Thank you.  Will try.

Just downloaded this new driver, but the document feeder still does not pick up document to scan.  it scans from the glass, but the document is left in the feeder.  Any other suggestions?

Greetings,

Is there any indication (at all) on the display when you insert something into the ADF?

Example, on my printer, the display changes to various options, Scan or Copy...   to "Email", "File"...  etc when I insert  something into the ADF.  Basically the printer is acknowledging something is now present. 

First step.  Open a browser, visit the printers webserver.  Can your scan from it using the ADF?

If all you have done, is install the new driver, I would uninstall all Canon specific, software and remove the devoice the "Printer and Scanner" dialog.  Then restart and reinstall using the Catalina Specific driver from the beginning. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements