01-09-2019 07:46 AM
My Maxify MB2120 is not printing borderless although I have chosen borderless in the printing preferences and I have the paper size set to A4 in both pc setting and the printer itself, I don't have the option (Amount of extension)
Please advise, I need to be able to print borderless.
01-09-2019 08:36 AM - edited 01-09-2019 08:39 AM
Thank you for your inquiry, and welcome to the Canon Forums.
We appreciate your participation, however, for the community to best assist you can you provide us with the following information:
1. Operating System of the computer?
2. How is your printer connected?
3. What type and size of paper are you using? ex. 4x6 glossy photo paper or A4 plain paper
If you are in the USA and need immediate assistance please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to help! If you live outside the United States, to go: https://global.canon and select your country or region for your support needs.
01-09-2019 11:14 AM - edited 01-09-2019 11:17 AM
1. Operating System of the computer? Windows10
2. How is your printer connected? Wifi (I added it online by searching the printer and I also tried connecting it using the cd that came with the printer)
3. What type and size of paper are you using? ex. 4x6 glossy photo paper or A4 plain paper A4 Plain Paper (I tried the glossy and it didn't work)
01-10-2019 01:17 PM
I would recommend removing the printer driver from you computer and the reinstall it. You will need to open your printers and scanners and remove the printer. Once that is done, please go to Add&Remove programs and remove the Canon MP Driver and then restart you computer.
Once the computer is restarted, please click HERE to open the support page for you printer and download the MB2100 series MP Drivers Ver.1.01. Once the printer is reinstalled, please try the borderless option again.
Does this help resolve the issue described? If so, please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.