cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF743 setup - Extra part?

rklat
Contributor

I set up the 743 and have started using it; perfect! There is a plastic part, about 14" x 3" that came with it. I cannot figure out what it does or where it fits. The manuals ( I have searched everything) don't mention it, though the quick set-up guide has a picture of it as one of the included items. Anyone know???

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Darius
Whiz

Hi rklat.

That plastic piece is a dust cover to place over the paper drawer, when it's extended to accommodate legal-size paper.  If it's not currently needed, you may set it aside near the printer, to minimize the chance of it getting lost.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Darius
Whiz

Hi rklat.

That plastic piece is a dust cover to place over the paper drawer, when it's extended to accommodate legal-size paper.  If it's not currently needed, you may set it aside near the printer, to minimize the chance of it getting lost.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Would it be too much to ask for a picture or video of how in the world does it connect to the tray?   I have tried every way I can think of and it won't stay on.

Thanks

-- Luis

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements