cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF645 Blank Page Scanning

gokhantahil
Apprentice

Hello,

I scan multiple pages with my MF645 Printer. I don't want to see the blank pages. Can i do any settings for that?

Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Blank pages?  The printer will scan whatever you put on its glass or into its feeder. 

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Darius
Whiz

Hi gokhantahil.

If scanning single-sided originals, ensure the scanning software is set to ADF Simplex.  This will only scan the face-up side of the original loaded in the document feeder.

https://oip.manual.canon/USRMA-1480-zz-DR-enUV/contents/dwu-sheet-scan_set.html

If this answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button, so others might find the answer.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. I have 30 pages to scan. Some of them are two-sided, others are singe-sided. I want to have a PDF document which contains all the pages except blanks. I can get a PDF file which contains 60 pages with blank pages. I don't want blank pages. 

Can i get a soluiton for it ?

Thanks

Hi gokhantahil.

You might be able to use the Check scan results setting.  If that doesn't let you remove the blank pages, you can at least move all of the blank pages to the front or back, so that a fully featured PDF editing program could quickly remove them.

If this answered your question, please click the Accept as Solution button, so others might find the answer.

Announcements