cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF269DW - Duplex scanning to PDF

HolDav
Contributor

For some reason I can get my printer to scan duplex to .jpg but not .pdf.
When I try that, I get a GUI popup message saying "Something went wrong. Please try again."
Any ideas? The manual doesn't really help.

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, HolDav!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof) along with which application you're using to scan. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Win 10 64 bit.

Using the MS Scan application from the computer.

p.s. love the dalek avatar.

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello HolDav,

The generic Microsoft scanner software will not give you access to all of the features of the scanner and would not give you many file type to choose from when saving a scan. To properly control the scanner and to save items properly, you can scan using the MFscan utility made for the ImageCLASS series. You can download the scanner driver and the MF scan utility using the link HERE.

You will want to download the Recommended driver at the top of the driver tab and you will want to download the MF scan utility that is at the top of the software tab. Once the downloads are complete, you can open or double click on the downloads to begin the install.

After the installation is complete, you will find the scan utility in your list of program in a folder called Canon utilities and you can use the utility using the instructions found HERE. The program will let you scan and save items as PDF files and let you adjust your scanner settings.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements