cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IMAGECLASS MF4570 - Double Sided print since Catalina update

LawOffices19
Apprentice

I have an ImageCLASS MF4570dw printer. It has worked great with my MAC until the Catalina update. Now it will only print double sided. Very rarely will it NOT print double sided. I have checked every setting - on the printer, in the programs (word, etc), I have asked Apple to look into it with no avail. I have re-installed the updated drivers. After attempting to contact Canon directly via telephone and waiting on hold for over an hour I am writing this in hopes that someone will have an answer. 

Thank you in advance. 

1 REPLY 1

Darius
Whiz

Hi, LawOffices19.

The current driver release for the imageCLASS MF4570dw on Mac OS 10.15 (Catalina) is a beta driver, released to help restore some function to our customers.  The full release of the drivers is expected by the end of this month (Nov 2019) or the first week of December (2019). 

When they are released, they will be posted on the MF4570dw Drivers & Downloads page. You may bookmark the following link for quick reference:

https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/support/details/printers/support-laser-printers-im...

We appreciate your patience.

If you need immediate assistance with this issue, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements