cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error EC1F-0001 on Canon WG7250F

jbobnick
Apprentice

I have a Canon WG7250F and am getting the following error: EC1F-0001 on the display when trying to printer. I can make copies fine, but when printing, the error comes up with the paper stuck in the discharge area. I have updated the firmware to see if this might fix the issue, but no luck. If anyone has any idea how to fix this, it would be greatly appreciated.

PXL_20220126_162630992.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Jbobnick,

That error would point to an issue with the paper jamming in the duplexing area of the printer. The issue would be caused by a hardware issue or an obstruction in the paper feed path. In this situation, you can check the area of the printer that the paper keeps jamming in to see if you can locate any torn paper or obstructions. If the area is clear, it would mean the printer needs service. In that situation, you can contact our support team at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to check the issue and provide your service options.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Jbobnick,

That error would point to an issue with the paper jamming in the duplexing area of the printer. The issue would be caused by a hardware issue or an obstruction in the paper feed path. In this situation, you can check the area of the printer that the paper keeps jamming in to see if you can locate any torn paper or obstructions. If the area is clear, it would mean the printer needs service. In that situation, you can contact our support team at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to check the issue and provide your service options.

Hector,

Thanks for the info that you provided. It pointed me in the direction to look at. I took a can of air to the duplexing area of the printer and printing has been working without the error displaying on the screen. Thanks again for the info.

Announcements