cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DR-5020 Stretching Image issue

garthecollc
Apprentice

Hi All,

I just replaced all of the rollers in my Canon DR-5020 Document scanner and now it stretches the image.  Does anyone have an idea on what could be stretching the image?

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Patrice
Whiz

Hi garthecollc.

Stretched images are usually caused by worn rollers.  Since you have recently replaced the rollers, this indicates that the rollers may have not been installed correctly.  It is recommended that the rollers for the imageFORMULA DR-5020C be installed by a Canon Authorized Service Technician.

I recommend contacting our Digital Printing and Imaging Solutions telephone technical support group for further information.  Please call 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I appreciate you quick feedback.  With regards to installing incorrectly, we have more than 20 of these machines in house and have been repairing them the same way for the past 5 years.  Not until recently have I begun seeing this issue occur.   My guess is the frame is beginning to warp and this could be the initial cause of the problem.

Do you think this could be the case?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements