cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

D530 filter failed error - Mac OS Mojave

rtadepallis
Apprentice
I tried reset printing system, reinstalled the drivers from Canon website, but I keep getting this error. Appreciate any help to get this corrected.
7 REPLIES 7

Patrice
Whiz

Hi rtadepallis.

So that we can best assist you with this issue, does the error occur when printing specific documents, like PDF files, or with all documents?

I look forward to your response. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

only on PDFs

rtadepallis
Apprentice
Currently the issue us just with printing PDFs

Thank you for your reply.

Which program are you using to view and print the PDF files?

I look forward to your response. If you need immediate assistance, please call us at 1-866-261-9362 or 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

rtadepallis
Apprentice
I use pdfexpert and Adobe, both have similar issues

Thank you for your response.

Please try to print the PDF using Preview and verify if you receive the same error. If the error persists, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (652-2666), Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET (excluding holidays).

gdedalmas
Apprentice

I tried everything on my LBP151 printer but still get that "filter failed" message when I try to print PDFs.  I erased the drivers, reset printing etc etc. same result..u think that Canon needs to come up with updated drivers instead of sticking with 3 yera old ones

I called Canon; tech was really nice and knew of issues but could'nt fix it ...he mentions that Canon needs to update old drivers...so I am waiting....

Announcements