cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Collate and duplex issues.

Jschneider
Apprentice
I have a excel worksheet that has four pages total. The first two pages need to be duplex and the the other two are one sided. These print correctly but will not collate even when I have the option checked. I have tried many different things to try and fix it but can't seem to get it to work. I work in a large office that I can't update drivers myself so that is what I'm wondering if it's the drivers or maybe there is something obvious that I'm missing.
4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, Jschneider!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which Canon printer model you're using, along with which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or Mac OS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

Jschneider
Apprentice
Sorry about that. The operating system is windows 7 and the printer is a imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6575i.

Thanks for the information! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Jschneider
Apprentice
Windows 10 enterprise not windows 7. Sorry.
Announcements