General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LIDE210 SCANNER NOT DETECTED

I just installed the latest driver from your website I plug or unplug the scanner and I hear the beep because the computer detects a device being plugged in or unplugged But when I go to Add a device, I cannot see it. I am running on Windows 7 Profes...

Suggestion to the Moderators re: the site

Hello.I have a suggestion for something to add value to the site. I believe it would be helpful to install a link/button that takes you to the place on the Canon site where you can view/download user manuals. I realize you can get there in just about...

ScottyP by Authority
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is it worth upgrading from a 5d MKII to a MKIII?

I really like the new AF and customization of the III but at the end of the day the most important thing is the picture...is it better? When I say "better" I mean does the III make it easier to get to the finished product? is the user experience bett...

Jjtarnow by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Landscape Camera Buying Advice

I am in the market for a Canon DSLR for shooting landscapes exclusively. My goal is to shoot photos I can professionally enlarge to use as wall hangings in my home. In the "old" days I had a passion for amateur photography with a Nikon F1 and an old ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements