General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(CanoScan 9000F) of SERIAL no. -

I have canon scanner (CanoScan 9000F) , I want to ask from where we can change the DPI  settings and what is the highest resolution?and what is the DPI of the scanned JPG document when we do auto scanning?  <Serial Number removed as per Forum Guideli...

Preeti by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

DPP Digital Photo Professional and Flickr

hi there... on begin i want t osay sorry for my not  precise speling.. im DPP user and lover...i was think of  come to this forum long ago but like it happend i was late so im now .. ok ..my point its DPP Software...on Flickr there is Group where pe...

Resolved! Searching for some info, hope you help me!

So I have a blog which specializes teaching photography in Georgian language.. I am going to speak in my next post about lens features, mounts and etc.Found something like this for Nikon: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikon_F-mount#Pre-autofocusa list...

irakli9 by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Scanner 8400F

I HAVE AN 8400F SCANNER THAT ALL OF A SUDDEN CANNOT CONNECT TO THE TWAIN, I HAVE  WINDOWS 7  64 BIT   CAN ANYONE HELP?/

Canon CD-4070NW Digital Document Scanner

I have a CD-4070NW document scanner that does not feed paper through to scan.  I replaced all the rollers in the **bleep** thing and it is still behaving this way.  I am OUT of ideas.  Anyone have a suggestion?  I don't want to call the service cente...

Troubling canon i-sensys LBP6020B

Hello ,I need help,I have such trouble in my job of installing canon printer to PC.PC and Printer is new brought. There is installed windows 7 ultimate x64bit, when start installing drivers of printer's from its own cd disk it pops up such error: see...

OSu7x64 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help a fellow Canon user with his master thesis

Hello fellow Canon users, I would kindly ask you to help me with my master thesis regarding marketing communications at the university of Twente (the Netherlands), by filling in this questionnaire. The topic is cultural differences regarding motivati...

Soft edges/blurred photos

I shoot on a 5d and at times I'll get part blurred image of a body, flowers, etc..., it happens outside but mostly indoors.I use a 580 II flash and shutter speed is 60-80.Dose any one else have or had this problem and if so what have you done to corr...

Que7 by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon I960 printer

I have a I960 printer and one cartridge dryed out and I cleaned the printer head. Now when I turn on the unit I get 5 flashing yellow blinks and one power blink. What have I done and is there a way to repair thisThanksBen

Quick menu does not recognize my Canon scanner

I've been using my Canon 9000F scanner for a couple of months. Added an iX6520 printer today and installed all the software. The Quick Menu no longer recognizes the scanner. How do I trouble shoot this? Thanks. System: Windows 7 x64

Mike9685 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email

Why can't I print an entire email. It cuts it off without printing a whole line.

Barbz by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello

Hi I'm Dannel. Just joined this forum. Glad to see all of you.

Dannel by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Unanswered Topics
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements