General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with Canon Solutions menu

I have an intermittent problem with my Solutions Menu. There are times when I open the programme and try to select 'Scan/import photos or documents the programme shuts down and gives the message below. The version is 1.3.0 (1.3.0.207) I have also tri...

Jonzjob by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Lighting to show muscle definition?

What types of lights/ backdrops would be ideal to define muslce definition. If anyone knows of a lighting diagram that works well for muscle defition type pictures, please send me the link. Thanks in advance!

tactom12 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

scan slides on Canoscan 8800F/Mac OS 10.8.5

I am not a techie and would like advice on scanning slides with Canoscan 8800F, Mac OS10.8.5. I have been told this can be done in Preview but there doesn't seem to be a slide option and the slide shows up as opaque black, likewise don't see any slid...

ibisbill by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I convert videos made using Pinnacle Studio version 12?

I have a video creating program called Pinnacle Studio, version 12. I can connect my camcorder to it and take video from that and put it on my computer, and edit it in any way i want. But it doesn't save in a format that YouTube will let me upload it...

Applefly by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Where to insert paper to print on MG3222. Help!!

This is crazy, I know... But I can't figure out where my paper feeder is. It shows a diagram but I can't get the paper to roll all the way to the back. Can someone please help me. I've never had problems like this. Normally a paper is fed thru the ba...

janisum by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon LIDE 210 Scanner

I like this scanner. It has good quality scans but has a severe problem. 90% of the shades of green are scanned as blue. I have a very nice computer with windows 7, plenty of memory, and a fairly decent video card. I was wondering if this scanner is ...

EastOU by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

New Photographer!!

HI, I'm a new photographer and loving every second of my investment in this hobby. I get so many people wanting me to take family pictures for them. "I have told them one day let me learn a little more".  So my question is what are my equipment needs...

becbec by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements