General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

iP4700 discontinued?

I have an iP4700 from many years ago.  It is still going strong and I love it.  I was looking to buy another for a Christmas gift but it appears to be discontinued. Is that right and if yes, what is the closest replacement model?  A wireless version ...

lwminton by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Repair a Canon UC900 Issue

Hello to all, I have got an old Canon UC900. The Problem is, that it is throwing out the cassettes, because of some malfunction (?) "eject cassette". By closing the cassette box without cassette, it seems to pull the box in without a malfunction. So ...

Camera Lens Combination Advice

I have a Canon 60D. About two years ago, I purchased a Tamron 18-270 lens for a" walk around" lens. I've always used only Canon lenses (e.g.., 17-40 f4 l, 70-200 f4 l, etc. ) But I  found that when traveling with others, that it was a bit frustrating...

MP Navigator stopped working

I have a Canon Scanner LIDE 200 that has performed flawlessly on my Win 7 system for more than a year.  Now, when I attempt to load the software, I get an error message "MP Navigator 2.0 EX  has encountered an unknown problem, and has stopped" .  I h...

Catty33 by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon pro-100 inkjet transparencies

I got my canon pro-100 to be able to print on large inkjet photo negative transparencies for silk screen printing. But when I load the transparencies sometimes they will jam and if it dosnt jam it ends up chewing up the front or the back of the trans...

jshor by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Dating canon 7 D

I have a canon 7D purchased in 2012. Is there a definitive way to tell or find out when your camera was manufactured and where?Thanks

Happy Holiday

Happy Holiday everyone! Hoping that everyone gets gift that you want (like a new DSLR or some new lens hehe).

hsbn by Whiz
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

5600F Scanner

I installed software for 5600F scanner, but scanning seems to only recognize my old printer/scanner.I get option to use MP Navigator 2.0 or 3.0.  Navigator 2.0 "has stopped working".  Navigator 3.0 only displays the "Platen" option and does not displ...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements