General Discussion
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSLR or Advance P&S camera?

Hello everyone...I'm searching for a good P&S camera. I'm currently using a Sony Cybershot and Nokia 808.I'm quite satisfied with my Nokia 808 result as it can take good pictures and make 1080p videos. The main reason to invest in a new equipment is...

jamaljan by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem scanning with Canon mg3100 printer

Hope someone can help me here Have had a search of the forum topics for advice, have tried some suggestions but to no avail. I have recently upgraded my pc from windows xp to windows 7(32 bit) and uninstalled my canon programmes from the old pc (I bo...

Resolved! Canoscan 5600f Scan a document

I am scanning three pages.  The first page scans as a PDF (like it's supposed to) but the second page scans as an image.  A third page then scans as a PDF. Any ideas why this happens?  I have to open the image in another program, save it as a PDF and...

Best printer option?

So I bought a MG 7120 and it seems as though that is just so geared towards photo printing that documents are a challege to print. I am thinking about returning it but want to know what printer will seemlessly print photos and documents. Any ideas? T...

tbimm by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CanoScan 8400f preview scan is just noise

I've just hooked up a Canoscan 8400f given by a friend, and am using Hamrick's VueScan 9.4.24 on OS X 10.75. When I do a preview scan, I get nothing but digital noise. Anyone have any insight? I should note that when my friend boxed the scanner up, h...

Screen Shot 2014-02-20 at 5.31.30 PM.png
mjb918 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon XHA1S white balance

Hello all.Is there a way for me to do an auto white balance that shows up on the LCD screen showing me what color temperature the sensor picked?That way I can check to make sure that I manually adjust the color temperature close to what the XHA1S bui...

Harley by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon 9000F - Advance Settings?

Seems I can only use advance setting when scanning while using Photoshop. It's too cumbersome to scan in that program. Lots of photos to scan, but I want them scanned with a preset 'advance' setting. Does the scanner not come with a program that will...

MarcusUD by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Selling my EOS REBEL XS

New to the forum so I apologize if I'm in the wrong section. I'm looking to slighlty upgrade from my current camera, a Rebel XS. I have a Bower Fisheye Macro lens attactment with the kit EFS 18-55mm lens, one battery, charger, and an 8gig SD card. Ho...

1D Mark III Camera Possible purchase

Can I use Tokina DX lens on 1D-Mark III camera since it is not a full frame camera? I have a 50D right now and have been using Tokina 11-16 mm F 2.8 Pro DX lens. I thinking about buying the 1D Mark III camera. Since 1D Mark III is not a full frame ca...

flyguy4 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

INFORMATION

I DON'T KNOW, THIS MAY BE TABOO ON A CANON SITE.BUT I HAVE AN ANTIQUE CAMCORDER, 2200, 2400 SERIES, THAT I'M GETTING READY TO JUNK.IT'S SEEMINGLY IN GOOD CONDITION.  IT WAS GIVEN TO ME YEARS AGO AND I NEVER USED IT.IF ANYONE IS A COLLECTOR, LET ME KN...

What is your photography vehicle?

Being a car guy I've always been a little interested in what vehicles other photographers drive. 1. What car?2. What kind of photography?3. Show some pictures of all your gear packed in there! 

Tripod or Camera Issue?

This is cross-posted in the Rebel forum, but I don't seem to find a forum for accesories, so I'm posting here, too. Last week, I purchased a Rebel 3Ti and a Canon Deluxe Tripod 300. The screw on the tripod mount doesn't seem to fit the hole in the bo...

rhodesmk by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements